some words for you

F R I E N D S


are like balloons

once U let them go

U can never bring them back

That's why I will tie Utight in my H E A R T


-----------




Troubles as light as air

Love as deep as the ocean

Friends as solid as diamonds

Success as bright as gold

These are my wishes for you

today and forever


----------------------



Always welcome the morning with a new spirit

a smile on u'r face

love in u'r heart

good thought in u'r mind

and you'll have a wonderful day


-------------------------------------




I opened my wallet,

found it empty!

I reached in my pocket,

found few coins,

I searched my heart,

found U and our friendship

then I realized and thank GOD : HOW RICH I AM !


---------------------------------------------------------




Days are 2 busy,

hours are 2 few,

second are 2 fast,

but there is always time 2 say

HAVE A NICE DAY 2 a friend like YOU


---------------------------------------------------------------------------



Do you know the relation between your 2 eyes?

They blink together,

move together,

cry together,

see things together

and sleep together

Eventhough they never see each other

Friendship should be just like that

No comments:

 

THE SOUL © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner